Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hack Attack


I want to apologize first for being M.I.A. all week.

Last Wednesday my daughter came down with a nasty cold and I came down with it 24 hours later. Of course, once I was sick, the baby came down with it soon afterwards. It has been an odd week, especially once my cold morphed into a horrible sinus infection - it's kind of hard to think coherently when your head is banging like a bongo drum all day long.

I logged in this morning to post my update on Crow, only to find that my Wordpress site was crawling with pop-ups and adds. It seems the site was hacked, so instead of getting my post finished and my writing on Crow done, I spent the better part of my morning doing virus scans and manipulating files and blocking the IP addresses that were trying to access the site. It's been a mess and a nightmare but I think I've managed to get it all cleared out (if not, please let me know!)

I'll try and post the Crow Update post as soon as I can. Hopefully, we won't have this issue again *rollseyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment