Tuesday, January 26, 2016

It's Teaser Tuesday!


Teaser Tuesday!



Today's teaser features a certain creepy mind-reader. Those of you who've read the first book know who I'm talking about! The return of McFinney (yuck!)


Release - The Crow Series Book Three:

 

“Who is the woman with the gray hat?” I said slowly, watching for any shift in his expression, anything that might give me some insight into who the mystery woman could be.
He simply shook his head, “That’s all you get.”
“Eustace, you are one of the most infuriating pieces of shit I have ever known.”
He sucked in a sharp breath in mock disdain, “Stop calling me that! I told you before, no one but my mother calls me Eustace.”
I rolled my eyes at him.
He objects to me using his first name but not to me calling him a piece of shit?
I wanted to laugh suddenly, to release my anger and frustration in one giant outburst.
“I’m not calling you Finn. It just sounds weird.”
“My friends always call me Finn.”
“I’m not your friend.”
“Fair enough, but you’re not my mother either.”

In other news, if you didn't read my post over the weekend, Release is now scheduled for publication on February 6th! *Does her funky, happy dance* YAY! I'm so excited, and nervous, and I think I just hyperventilated a little bit.
If you haven't caught up on the first two books in the series, now is the time!

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment