Saturday, January 2, 2016

Back to work


First, I'd like to wish you all a very Happy New Year! I apologize for being gone so long. Unfortunately, 2015 did not go the way I wanted. For the past several months I've been plagued by health issues that pretty much stifled my desire to work and made writing and editing near impossible.
But it's a new year and I have big hopes for 2016. So, without further ado, here's what's going on:

I'm back to finishing the edits on the third book in The Crow Series. The new cover is almost complete and I'll be unveiling it here in the next few weeks. As long as I don't take a turn for the worse, I'll be setting a release date for the end of January. I know I've made you all wait a ridiculously long time for the next installment of the series and I aim to rectify that A.S.A.P. I appreciate your patience and I truly hope Release will have been worth the wait.

Thanks for taking the time to read.
Wishing you all the best in the new year to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment