Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Time for the Tease!


Teaser Tuesday!



All right! Just a few more days until you can get your hands on Release! This was going to be my last Tuesday Tease for the new book, but I think I'll post one more next week for those of you who won't be able to pick it up right away.
For this week's Tease, I picked a scene with both my favorite boys :)


Release - The Crow Series Book Three:

 

My eyes peeled open to bright morning sunlight through the window. Conner was still fast asleep. He shifted slightly as I lifted my head off his chest, rubbing my eyes with my palms.
Something had jarred me awake, but I was still half lost in dreams and couldn’t make any sense of it.
Sienna was growling with a deep resonating rumble, his tail fat and furious behind him.
I bolted upright in surprise when the sound registered in my brain. My eyes landed on Silas where he stood in the open doorway and Sienna hissed again, pushing through Silas’ feet out into the hall.
“When I asked you to keep an eye on my nephew, this isn’t exactly what I had in mind.” Silas said quietly. I sat up the rest of the way and blinked at him in confusion. He certainly looked like something out of a dream - his black hair wild around his face, his emerald green eyes alight with jealousy. “You look surprised to see me.”
“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting you to come back so soon.”
“I can see that.” His eyes sharpened on Conner like a blade.
Conner must have sensed it. His eyes snapped open suddenly and his hand reached out towards the warm patch beside him where I had been sleeping moments before. When he saw Silas standing over us he shrugged lazily.
“Oh - you’re back too.”
Silas crossed his arms over his chest, “Yes, I am.” The way he said it was like a threat.
Conner stretched his arms up over his head, broadening his chest as he sat upright beside me.
I groaned, pushing myself up onto my feet.
“I’m not awake enough for this.” I mumbled, grabbing a towel and shoving my way past Silas as I headed for the bathroom. “I’m going to take a shower. When you guys are done with your territorial pissing match, let me know who wins.”

Heehee damn I love those two! The edits for Release are all wrapped up and ready for this weekend. If you're interested in the new book, I'll be announcing it this Saturday when it goes live, otherwise please consider joining my mailing list for updates and special promotions:






Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment