Sunday, September 18, 2016

September Mojo


My brain is on fire.
Not sure what happened but the story won't leave me alone right now.
After struggling all summer to edit Curse, the moment I said I was taking a break Redeem started pouring out of me - I wrote the whole first draft in a week.
Then, I picked Curse back up.
I finished the first round of edits I've been struggling through for months in less than a week.
I don't know what's going on but my inspiration is burning a hole through me. The story has consumed me again and it's all I can think about.
So, it looks like you may be getting your hands on Curse earlier than I'd expected.
I still have to get through line and grammar edits so I won't set a release date yet - but it's coming, and soon!
I'm so pleased with how the story turned out and I really think you'll all love it too... especially now that I know how it all ends in Redeem.
*sigh*
I really want to get back to work now, so I'll keep this blog post short. That's a good thing, right?

Be back with more updates and perhaps a release date very soon!

P.S. Also want to mention, if you're one of my Patreon subscribers, I've posted the second Advanced Access chapter of Songbird of Souls for your reading pleasure.

Enjoy your weekend!
Twitter / Facebook / Google+ / Goodreads / Pinterest / Instagram / Youtube (Coming Soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment