Saturday, June 24, 2017

CURSE is finally HERE!!!


It has technically been "here" since Thursday, but I've been making tweaks to the formatting (which I think you'll LOVE when you see it!) and getting the paperbacks put together... also, waiting for each of the online retailers to pick it up so I could provide you with all the links at one go.
 
Aren't the new covers pretty? I can't wait to get ALL the paperbacks updated to match Curse (This summer! More info to come later! Squeeeee!!!)
Curse paperbacks haven't gone live yet, but barring any hang-ups, they should be available by the end of this weekend. I'll update as soon as they go up for sale.

If you prefer your words digital, you can currently get your hot hands on Curse from the following online retailers:


I know some of you have been waiting, like forever for me to get this one out. I hope it was worth the wait. 🖤


All the best,








No comments:

Post a Comment