Friday, May 6, 2016

Updates on Curse!

Greetings!
So, as many of you have guessed, my health took another turn for the worst towards the end of February. Luckily, I'd gotten Release finished before I started to feel ill again. I was forced to take a few months off to rest, re-couperate and refocus. My doctors and I are now hard at work running tests and trying to get to the bottom of my recurring mysterious health issues...

But in the meantime, I've gotten back to work on the fourth book in The Crow Series. In the past week alone I've written about half of the first draft on Curse and barring any unforeseen circumstances, I expect to have the first draft completed in the next few days! Yay! I can't express how excited I am and how much I'm enjoying working on the story again. We're on the downward slope of the series, so things are moving pretty hard and fast at this point - questions being answered and mysteries being revealed. It's both exhilarating and sad at the same time, as I can see the series coming to an end in front of me and I'm missing the characters already. lol

I'm not sure yet how long it will take me to get the editing completed after the first draft is done so I'm not going to set a release date yet. I just wanted to let you all know that I didn't just disappear and the book is in the works. I'm having a lot of fun playing with Denora and her friends and I hope you'll enjoy the next installment of the series as much as I'm enjoying writing it.

I know there's not a lot of people who get to do what they love everyday, and for that I'm incredibly lucky. I've only got about a handful of chapters left to write for Curse and I'm already putting together my ideas for the final book in the series. I've got lots to do and I'm reveling in it.

So, I hope you're all having a fabulous Friday and here's to a productive weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment