Thursday, November 27, 2014

Ebook sale on Crow is underway!


As the title states - the Sale for Crow is now underway! The Ebook version on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Smashwords will be on sale for 99cents from now until December 31st, so if you've been curious about Crow, now is the perfect time to get your copy. Seriously, it's less than a small cup of coffee (at least where I live where a small simple cup of joe is almost two bucks - ouch! And I'm not even talking about Starbucks... I'm talking paper-cup from the deli coffee.)

As for me, I'm busy busy busy trying to get Shift ready. The revisions are going pretty well - as a matter of fact, after being away from it for a few months, re-reading it fresh I'm surprised at how well the story progressed and how much I actually like it. I truly think Shift is so much better than the first book, and I think you'll all enjoy it as well.

I'm hoping to have at least a mock up cover for it in the next few days, as well as a blurb, in preparation for setting up the pre-order on Amazon sometime next week. I feel like there is soooo much to do and time is flying by. I've definitely decided that next time around I need to give myself more wiggle room for getting things done, but because of all the delays I don't want to make you guys wait any longer.

Well, that's it for my update today. It is Thanksgiving, after all, and even though I don't have to cook the holiday feast, I do have a ton of things to get done. I hope, for those of you who celebrate, that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family, friends, laughter and good food.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment