Monday, July 3, 2017

Moving on...


Well, some of you may have heard the rumors, and I'm here to tell you...
THEY'RE COMPLETELY TRUE! 
Me, my blog and my randomness have relocated to a new website! From this post onward you can find me at:
or for the new home of the "Adventures in Insomnia" Blog: 

both of which now load into the new, super shiny and way more organized Everyn website. If you were subscribed to the old RSS feed here you will unfortunately need to subscribe to the new RSS again. Mailing list subscribers have already been moved to the new list, so no need to re-subscribe for that.

I will be leaving this Blogspot site up as an archive, rather than transferring all the post from the past four years (last time was a nightmare!)

Thanks to everyone who has stuck with me! On to bigger and more productive things!



No comments:

Post a Comment