Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Crow's Gone FREE!


I've got some awesome news - Crow has finally been price-matched by Amazon.com, which means the first ebook in the Crow Series is now free!

*Does a funky-happy-dance in the corner* Squeeeeee!

Okay, now that I've gotten that out of my system - some other updates:

The edits on Release (Book Three) are chugging along. I'm past half-way through the major content edits and things are coming together nicely. I'm thinking I may start posting a few teaser snippets here, if you lovely readers are interested. I figure it's the least I can do for making you wait so long for the next book :D

As for Shift, now that Book One is perma-free I'll be bowing out of Kindle Select with Book Two once my current term with them is up. Hopefully I'll have Shift available on the other channels outside of Amazon before Book Three comes out.

If you're interested in the newly FREE first book in the Crow Series, here's the linkage:


http://amzn.to/1IXCI74
Amazon - FREE!

Nook - FREE!

iBooks - yup, FREE there too!

Kobo - FREE!

Smashwords - Still there (for now) and still FREE FREE FREE!



Having the BEST day ever - hope you're having a great one too!
Thanks for reading :D


No comments:

Post a Comment