Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Authors and Success - The Summer of Success Series


Lately, I've been thinking a lot about what defines success for an author.

Success for an author does not always mean hitting the blockbuster lists, landing that publishing deal or getting published at all. Sometimes, success for an author just means finding your audience - finding readers who love what you've created. And sometimes, it just means finishing the damn book! HA!

I've decided to devote my blog posts this summer to discussing different levels of success. I've lined up a few interviews from fellow authors in the Paranormal and Fantasy genres to talk about how they've found their success with their books. I'm going to be a total cornball and call it the "Summer of Success Series".

I'd like to feature one author per week and I'm still taking people - so if you're an author in those genres and you'd be interested in doing an interview / guest post here on my blog this summer, please email me at everynkildare@gmail.com and we can discuss it further. Please use "Author Interview/Post" in your subject line so I know what it's for.

I hope you enjoy the Interview Series.
Hopefully, if it goes well, I'll do it again next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment